Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Four Calling Birds

There is something beautiful about fake wings.  The angel wings of my old costume were cut up to create my first communion banner.  I remember folding them tightly in my fist just to hear once more the crackle of the polyester fabric.  I wish sometimes I had them again to hear that comfortable sound.   Comfortable seems hardly the word for it and yet I can think of no other adjective an the to describe my feeling towards my angel costume. Is is hereby declared as a strange blogpost for I am moving on to another subject

Thanks a million to the dear people who contributed to the Wonders of Wonders series!
Trinity Goffe
Lia S R.
Catia Boris
Ted Nortness
I retread your stories till I was half pirate, half biscuit, half pancake, half Meadowlark Stanton, and had a broken femur.  You guys are awesome!

The prize of Amazing Use of High School Vocabulary is awarded to Trinity Goffe. Your prize is a chocolate acorn cake-let.

The Endurance of a Broken Femur prize is awarded to no other than Catia Boris.  Your prize is sneak peek of my mystery Wicked Day.

Lia S R. Is being awarded the badge of Steal Like An Artist since you took your idea from Pirates of the C.  You are to be given an Amigurumi creation from Avidgurumi.  I'll send it so no worries!

Ted Nortness is awarded the merit badge of Cliffhanging.  You must finish the rest of Meadowlark Stanton!

Thank you all for sharing your stories!  Bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment