Friday, February 28, 2014

Heroine and Hero

I have always had heroes, heroines that I look up to, people who inspire me so, people who died for the country, People who helped with the mystery of medicine, life, health, and the countries peace. Here are some of my heroes that help me in learning and in mind. Marie Curie Edith Cavell Anne Frank Abraham Lincoln Martin Luther King Jr. Helen Keller Anne Sullivan Alexander Graham Bell Laura Ingalls Wilder John Muir Christopher Columbus Marco Polo Amelia Earhart Florence Nightingale George Washington Carver I have my confidence in all these brave men and woman that you will have them on your list of heroes. I have written them down in my diary and I am sure I shall reread it over and over again adding new ones. I have quite a few but these are the main that I look up to. Edith Cavell and Anne Frank were in World War II along with Florence Nightingale. E and F were nurses, very much into their work. Florence lived to ninety, and Edith died for her country at a Nazi camp. Anne Frank you probably know about after reading her diary if you have. Marie Curie was into doctoring and chemistry, Marco Polo and Christopher C. explorer in the New World, Alexander G. Bell invented the telephone, and George Washington Carver is the peanut expert and plant genius! Please Comment and tell me one or two of your favorite heroes and people you look up to! I would really like to look them up and add them to my list! Avi

2 comments:

  1. Another Hero is my Mum and Dad! I love them so! Avi

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are our hero, Avi! Thank you for introducing us to some of your special people. We love you so much!

    ReplyDelete