Sunday, February 2, 2014

Happy St. Valentines Salutations!

Happy Valentines day! I really hope you are all in good health, as we are just getting over some terrible coughs and chills, though the weather has turned a new leaf here in Oregon. My, but it is sunny, this time of year, though the sun offers no heat and we go about afraid to fall lest we can't get up with all the coats and scarfs that bury us! Above is the picture of the bunny, Pinky. Sadly he died after Francis had been dead for about a day. I have been very sad, since my cat also died, being hit by a car. But Life is life, as my Dad and Mom say. He was one of my favorites next to Francis who had his little arms and tail eaten by is unruly mother(Have I told you that before?). Anyway, I don't want to crowd this post with sad news, and so I wish my Dad, and my two cousins Angel & Gabe a happy birthday as they will be turning 7 and 2 this month. My dad might not want me to type his age, but I do wish you all many happy returns! Have a happy St. Valentines day this month! Love AVI D. P.S. I am turning pretty tough after the two drama's that have happened on Stoneway Dr. But don't worry, I'm still as crafty as ever! A.D.

5 comments:

  1. PINKY IS THE CUTEST OF THE BUNCH, I ADMIT!

    Avi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although it was all very sad I must say as a dad I was very proud of having such a caring daughter. She is very responsible with the animals. Lord I think she needs a farm soon. Your Will be Done.
    Manuel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about Pinky .
    Happy St. Valentines!

    ReplyDelete