Monday, February 17, 2014

Book Lists For 2014

My booklist for 2014 is here! I hope you will find this list quite right and sensible either for your own good read, or for your children, as reading prepares for a good career and building up in persons and personality. Have a good time reading these reviews, and please comment and ask any questions! I am so happy to answer and reply to any comment!
When the Trees Bow Down at Christmas by Maud Hart Lovelace
Grandma's Attic Novels
Friend Within The Gates, The story of Edith Cavell by Elizabeth Gray
Carolyn Haywoods works: Eddie's Big Deals, Betsy and The Circus, Betsy and Little Star, etc, They are all funny and enjoyable!
Treasure Seekers By Edith Nesbit
Lois Lenski's books: Judy's Journey, Strawberry Girl, Flood Friday, Praire School, etc
Anne Of Green Gables series
The Hobbit
 Highlights Magazines
The Book of Beasts by E. Nesbit
Mary Poppins Comes Back By P. Travers
The Enchanted Dollshouse Wedding
Pipi Longstocking series
Indian Captive, The Story of Mary Jemison By Lois Lenski
Journey On the Amazon. Look It UP!
The Ordinary Princess
Little House On Rocky Ridge
The First Four Years By Laura Ingallls Wilder
The Twin Books
The Encyclopedia Brown books I love them!
Ballet Shoes
Dance Shoes
Tap Shoes
The Incredible Journey: More advanced for children 9 and up, 
 Coot Club Swallows and Amazons
The Railroad Children
The Old American Girl series
All-Of-A-Kind-Family By Sidney Taylor The whole Series is just wonderful!
Narnia
Leaf By Niggle By J.R.R Tolkien 
Roverandom
Alice in Wonder land, Through the Looking Glass
Paddington, The series, By Michael Bond You'll need to keep this on hand in case of emergencies! Anne Franks Diary
 There are thousands of Books I could suggest! But these are me recent reads, and just lovely and enjoyable! C.S. Lewis's Narnia never gets old for anybody! I've just finished Rilla Of Ingleside last night, couldn't stop. I just love to read and once you are going on good reads the list never stops! I wish you all happy, golden hours of reading!
 Love, Avi, or Avimar
P.S. Here I am at what appears to be, age 3 or 4! Thanks for reading the post! I am very blessed to have so many lovely members!

2 comments:

  1. Wow ! A great selection of books. Have you read them all ? My mom read a lot of the Twin Books to me. My favorite was "The Cave Twins".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I have read every one of them, the past year and this year as well! My absolute favorite is The Japanese Twins! I love you! Avi

      Delete