Monday, February 24, 2014

"Us"

Me in The Nutcracker as a Chinese! I am the one in the way back! I go to Unger Academy of Ballet, I've been going for 3 years and I am improving in grace and the stage! I am in ballet for the grace, the flexibility, my posture, and the feel of being free in movement and coordination. Every december we have the Excerpts from The Nutcracker which stretches to about 4 hours or 3. Its lots of fun, and this year two of my cousins are in the Academy!
The younger buffoons last year.
(2014, recent!)Me in my beautiful present from my godmother! I don't want the apron to get dirty! But that is why the apron was invented!
Abe and Hetty hanging out on the banister!
Abe on Christmas, he is laughing at dad's face after hitting him with a plastic hammer. That rascal!
THE Captain and his ranks.
Abe as a Huckleberry Finn! This is one of the best pics of him!
Berry Girl
The last but not least photo. He is really, truly sleeping! What a pose! I just love photo's and they bring so much to you after your kids or siblings are grown up! These pictures are very recent and we haven't changed one bit! I can't wait to see your comments! AVI P.S. I am sorry there are so many pics! But I really have wanted to show you little "showing's" of "Us".

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for looking at it! It must have taken you a long time to get thru the photos! Thanks soooo much! Avi
    P.S. The Huckleberry Finn excepts any admirers to come and see him really walk without falling over or touching the walls anytime. He has just learned; he is 1 and a half, 2 in June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! Great pictures Avi. They really brought a smile to my face. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great photos. Your family is so lucky to have such wonderful love. God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete