Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A Saint's Description

My Soul rests in His glorious Mercy, bathed in his deep love for me! My Soul walks in His footsteps, I never stray. His Path is my Life! My Soul tells Him of my seemingly everlasting troubles, He comforts me till I am comforted. My Soul feels deeply His countless wounds, the Blood He shed, The tears and the Agony rest in my heart forever! I now understand his deep message, which He was sent to deliver! (Just to let you know, this was not written by me, but by something else. It just came up on my composition page while I was writing so in a way it is written by me. I was inspired by reading The Way Of Perfection By St. Teresa Of Avila.)

2 comments:

  1. I hope that you all will think that this wasn't me. I just was able to write in cursive for composition. This was the results, I don't know how it came.

    ReplyDelete