Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas and Changes

Happy Advent and Merry Christmas! I wish you happy holidays and a lovely new year, once it comes! I am going to make some changes to my blog since I've been inspired! There are lovely blogs by amazing people. So I am going to have a new "About Me" since I have changed quite a bit from seven to eleven, I shall have a book post of books I have read and encourage you to read, whether your grown or young, I shall have a special advice post sometimes, and of course since I still am a crafty person I shall have new and old crafts! Also I think I will include special posts with family fun included! Happy blogging! Avimar P.S. I might also do decorating tips as well! And please include tips in your comments too! I really love new dishes of inspiration! I'll have some molasses cookies for dessert! Thanks for being great and inspiring followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment