Monday, December 16, 2013

A Sample Of My Work aged 9

Cute really. I also had this in another blogpost but in case you don't want to go back that far, just lookee here! A little Girl on a walk to the park was inspired by my little sister Hetty, although she doesn't have the ringlets, but whenever she sees this picture she says, "That me!" I look back and now I realize I was very much into the normal little things we do each day and now sometimes if you look in my sketch pad, you will find Ali Bwacha, the arabic thief, or a pink elephant dancing on a stage!

1 comment:

  1. The details on this little girl are so sweet. You were such a good little artist and now the work shows you are older. I love your drawings and see a little blue bird perched close by. Sweet. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete