Sunday, September 29, 2013

Happy 3 years!

Although I did write a reminder, today's the day!  Three years ago I made this blog from an inspiration from my aunt.   And because I like crafts and LOVE bluebirds I named it Bluebird Buttons.  Bluebirds 'n' Buttons is my special expression for only very special occasions and this is of course a special occasion!  Special thanks to grandpa W. who marked it on the calendar and invited us over to get some internet connection! It was also my great uncles 75th birthday!  Many happy returns!  And now I need to hurry and rehearse for Jack and The beanstalk Mother goose club play with the family!  Clem is already organizing it with the younger cousins. 
writing script rapidly, Avimar
 Theres me with my darling Mary at age 7!

2 comments:

  1. Hello and Happy Anniversary. It was a wonderful night with the Mother Goose play. The "living" beanstalk was very surprising and a good touch. Family is so much fun and acting makes so many memories. Maybe next time Char will get to say his lines. I know that Uncle H. loved the play. He told grandma M. that he thinks it's time to go back to church. Hurray. Keep praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Avimar !! We love you !!

    ReplyDelete