Thursday, September 5, 2013

Big Blog Anniversary!

Guess what, dear members!?  Its going to be the anniversary of this blog!  Just think, 3 whole years!  Luckily, Grandpa W. found out the date on Sept 1st.  Its September 29th!  I didn't want to forget that day so please put this on you calenders or just keep it in mind!  So you could go on my blog on that day and look at the past blog posts.  I admit, my blog is a site better than it was at the first.  Has anyone of you tried my first solo recipe, Pudding Cake?  I hope you have!  I haven't tasted it since the first!   Thanks for being loyal members thru thick and thin!  Its going to be a great year!  Thanks again!  
 Hetty when she was almost one!  Its one of my favorite pictures!

 Me, when I first got my bangs!  A little bit too giggly, don't you think?

P.S. I want to say something about one of my members who's Clare M.  I am keeping you in my deepest prayers, Clare!  You and your family are in a special corner of my heart!  Love U!


Sincerely, Avimar

2 comments: