Sunday, September 1, 2013

Labor Day Greetings!!!

Happy Labor Day, Members, Bloggers, and Family, Friends!  I haven't done a blogpost for crafts in a long time so I shall tell you about the most recent craft the D. Family has made with our dear Grandpa D.  Snakes and Ladders Board Game!  It only takes two medium-sized cardboard pieces.  Use a ruler to draw ladders and squares so that all the cardboard in neatly filled with squares.   Draw big snakes curving down.  Ours is very colorful with engorgement stickers and colorful drawings.  If you know how to play the old-fashioned Chutes and Ladders you can play this game!  I don't have the words to explain the game that well so I'll just say its super fun, you need a dice and the certain number that appears on the dice during your turn you use little things are markers to move up the squares.  The first one to the top wins this game!  Have fun!   I also want to say a big happy birthday to my cousin Joanie and also to my mothers friends little girl whose turning one in late september!  Happy Labor day and God bless!
P.S.  I don't have a picture of the game but here is us and Dad at the Newport Aquarium, ("The Sea And Me") on Slowly the Turtle!(My make believe name for this huge bronze tortoise!) God Bless!


1 comment: