Monday, November 25, 2013

My Soul: A song of Praise

My religion this month has been studying and memorizing the Canticle of Mary, or the Magnificat. My dad today, assigned me to the task of writing my own hymn of praise, just like our Lady. You might have seen the song that I have written when I was eight, and this is one when I am eleven and a half, so enjoy and I except comments and advice. My Soul By Avimar D. My soul rests in in His glorious Mercy, bathed in his profound Power and Love. My soul walks in His footsteps, I never stray, His path is my Life. My soul tells him my seemingly everlasting troubles, He comforts me till I am comforted. My soul feels deeply his countless wounds, the blood he shed, the tears, and the agony he suffered rests in my soul, FOREVER, so that I understand fully his deep message and mystery. I dedicate this to my Grandpa D. and my aunt S. (My grandpa is a permanent deacon and my aunt is a priest's wife)

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you for the compliment! I can make you a copy if you'd like, but thank-you! Love, Avi
      P.S. Happy Holidays!

      Delete