Wednesday, April 22, 2015

On the shelf #2

This Lent I made my first real loaf of bread and it turned ot perfect, though I didn't grease the pan so it stuck and wasn't as pretty on the platter as it was in the pan. We all learn our baking lessons.
I also made a banana cake-like bread, pizza bread, biscuits, which sadly tasted solely of baking powder, More-with-Less is baking powder crazy, since Mom's shortcake turned out like that once!)

I will get some pictures soon!

An early birthday present of a lovely oak bed set with two dressers and a beautiful wardrobe-like closet, along with a bedstead and mattress was given to me by Mom an Dad. It is so wonderful, queeny, and comfortable. I have been reading A Little Princess in it.

Craft wise I have made a little poncho for a little stuffed wolf of mine which is made of blue felt and has little red flowers machine stitched on. It looks very nice and I have been drawing constantly, using new styles and I have made a nature girl which is very pretty with a crown of leaves on her head. Next post I shall have it planned and have a good bit of fun, maybe an essay of some sort, a bundle of facts. Good bye till next time!

Note: My ballet recital is on May 17th, The Old Woman in the Shoe has a Party
at 2:00. Details can be given in person. I am a flower in Mistress Mary's garden and you can laugh at my costume. I will post pictures!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment