Thursday, August 10, 2017

Thank You!

I am leaving August 17th for San Francisco Bay to visit over twelve convents and religious orders in the area, along with many friends.  Thank you to all who helped me out by either baking for the bake sale I held last Sunday, or for those of you who contributed to the cause.  You are so generous!
I will light a candle for you and your intentions at St. Ignatius Church and Cristo Rey Carmel.  

To all the people who helped me raise money for the Archdiocese of Portland Nun Run especially:

Grandpa and Grandma Wendell

Jeanie C.

John and Vicki H.

Pat R.

Elsie H.

Joyce and Darrel G.

Nick

C. Family

Gerry

Len and Linda

Judi H.

H. Family

And lastly, to my immediate family for putting up with the hot kitchen in the middle of summer!  Thank you!
San Gabriel Mission Church-Choir Loft

4 comments:

  1. Your trip will be in our prayers. Thanks for going on this exciting adventure !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a safe trip and you will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    carrey

    ReplyDelete