Monday, January 16, 2017

Happy New Year!



Now that the cranial nerves are out of the way I can finally wish you all a happy new year! My resolutions are as follows:

  • Finish my first novel
  • Learn French Canadian fiddle tunes 
  • Learn origami
  • Keep record of books read in the new year
  • Become charitable and patient towards my brothers especially
  • Put more pictures on my blog
  • Go to confession whenever the opportunity 
  • Be a good example of a Roman Catholic 
And lastly, Read good, invigorating books.   
This last Saturday I was sick and tired of words.  Words, Words!  All I can read(which is true, considering:)).  As a homeschooler, I read for every subject and it must have been the gray weather and the bad lighting of the house because I literally refused to read for a good fifteen minutes. And that takes a lot of effort...






4 comments:

  1. Ambitious goals. Something for everyone to cogitate about introspectively.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your singing of the psalm this Sunday.Oh, and I think you will keep your resolutions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Grandpa! Means a lot coming from you!

    ReplyDelete