Sunday, November 6, 2016

Dear Grandma,

Happy birthday, Grandma! I love you! You are heart of my heart...I love that melody...

I remember once when I was a little girl I was given a little kitten I called Rosie. Rosie had a little sibling sister whom I decided was to be Grandma's new cat. Once Grandma saw the kitten we had to decide on a name and I felt so happy that Grandma would trust me to name Her cat. Posie still roams around and even if she is not as friendly or cuddly as a kitten, that memory is always close to my heart. Posie was The first present I ever gave to Grandma.

3 comments:

  1. Avimar- please write the rest of the story that begins at the top of this page- it is very intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Avimar. Heart of my heart brings back the memory. Hope to see you soon. Aunt Sarah is right, finish chapter one at least. Love you honey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you enjoyed it...its a bit gorey but if you like Agatha Christie you can make the connection.

    ReplyDelete