Monday, June 15, 2015

Pinecones & Pegs

All right, after racking my mind for pinecone crafts, I have come up with a few which might help clear under your pine tree.

PINECONE
1. Little pinecone owls. Felt beaks and perhaps goggly eyes and paper wings. Perhaps glue these on a little branch and display using a vase full of flowers with your owls huddled in the middle of a wondrous bouquet.
2. Pinecone wreath. Glue pinecones together to form a circle. Cut out magazine pieces and roll them up to form tiny telescopic shapes.
3. Pinecone frames. Glue an assortment of pinecones(don't use giant sequoia cones)around a wooden frame. If you want it to look nature-y press some flowers and glue these on also.

PEGS
Peg-dolls. I just heard about these from my cousins and they do look really cute! Online there are hand painted ones but they are so expensive and not exactly memorable. I think the easiest way to get pegs is to buy a cheap(or make)wooden coat rack and take off the pegs and paint away. But probably some craft store will have little pegs which can use.

I really wish I had pictures of my creations. Till next time. I didn't get the picture post I had dreamed up but perhaps you can share your ideas!


2 comments: