Monday, February 9, 2015

Fun, Happy, Real

I haven't been doing much crocheting in a while, so I finally got hooked once again last night. I really love the loopy effect, and I had blue on hand, so I made a blue dahlia which looks quite extreme and beautiful. It does remind me of Clade Monets Water-lily series, which are amazing!

Oh, also I mentioned finger-knitting quite a few times in other posts.
Anyway, I also made that cup warmer in previous post on the christmas eve post! Which was really exiting since that was one of the first projects that I made using my fingers. Esther can finger knit, all except Abel can, so it is yarn mania on cozy afternoons!

Besides my yarny epistle I have to mention to you about milk. We found in the fridge some spoiled milk, and we couldn't waste it and so we had an experiment using food coloring and pie pans, making a beautiful 'milk painting'!
It got a little murky after a while and so we had to throw it away, but just using dawn dish soap, Q-tip, spoiled fat milk, and food coloring, you have a wonderful painting which sparks inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. Very imaginative la leche Avimar. Nice knitting (?) too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you! It is crochet which means 'hook' in French!

    ReplyDelete