Monday, September 15, 2014

Last-Minute Birthdays

Its my best friend's birthday tomorrow! Its too late to go to the store...what will I do! These might be some questions that race thru your mind when you look at the calendar proclaiming the events you didn't know about.(This is an example) Its September, its really busy, School takes up your time, what will you do? Grab a pack of rubber bands. Colored ones are encouraged but plain brown ones look really neat when woven together. Get a simple crochet hook, and if you don't have C or S clips use a paper clip. Weaving rubber band bracelets together is an easy and resourceful craft that is altogether a meaningful gift if you have made it yourself, despite any mistakes.
IN this bracelet I wove to rubber bands together at the same time, making it harder, and square which looks really good if you mix and match the colors. Do you see how to do it? It may look hard but it is so easy and fun you can whip a gift in minutes. You can also try a ring, a flower, brooches, just go rubber 'bandz'! By the way, my 5th anniversary is this month... five years of updating this blog! (Amazing) The 29th is the Aniv. Thanks for being the awesome mutual friends I love!

2 comments:

  1. hey- Sanziana and Magdalena consider you their best friend!!! ---it's ok to have more than one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your'e right. I have more than just one BF, God is so Good. Sinzi, and Magda, are my best cousin's forever! no hard feelings, I love you;) Avi

    ReplyDelete