Monday, August 18, 2014

I Don't Want To Live in The White House

I have often thought that living in the white house must have been really exciting, even daring with the large spacey rooms and all the parties, and balls they must have. But now I find that if you're the president(especially Obama)you must lead a pretty horrible life. 1. You can't drive your car without a body guard or, chauffeur. 2. You have to make people love you, so as you can get the most votes for elections, and petitions. 3. If it were a bad hair day for you, the radios and news would be agog about it. 4. If you got out on the wrong side of the bed, you could make severely bad laws. (Like, Don't Ever Be Creative!) 5. Who really wants to be the boss of the United States, and be pampered with about a million dollars? I think I'll go for Canadian Prime Minister instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment