Monday, July 14, 2014

Once Upon a Six-Year Old...

I promised my little brother, Zac that I would write a post about him for his sixth birthday. He was very exited, which made it an easy present to give to him from me, since all I had were three rubber band bracelets, my creativity needed an extra match(to fire it up, if you are puzzled with my pun), since it was sizzling. And so here it is! I'm going to name the classic and awesome 6 things that I like about him, for what we did that was special, and 6 words that describe what he felt on that 9th day of July. That'll make it eighteen. Can you read all that? I Love Zachary because... 1. He has really good ideas. 2. He is really (cute, sorry Zac, I have to say this!)Cool. 3. He has a wise expression, for six. 4. He was my third brother, before I ever had a little sister. 5. He loves Popeye the most of any Saturday morning cartoons. 6. He is loving to his younger siblings, and really makes life fun! On his Birthday, We did... 1. Had cereal, He chose Blueberry Toast. 2. Went to Mass,to offer up the day for him. 3. Had a water balloon, and marshmallow pop-gun fight in the backyard. 4. Got into the car for the big surprise. 5. Arrived at our favorite, Pietro's Pizza! 6. Had a surprise birthday party, with dinosaur cupcakes, presents, and cousins. He was... 1. Exited! 2. Awesome! 3. Sharing! 4. Kind! 5. Cool, and Composed. 6. Very, Very, Grateful.
Thats him in the middle, age 5. Still have to get more photo's of his birthday, we forgot the Kodak!

2 comments: