Monday, April 14, 2014

Just A Blogpost

In this post, I shall include a full account of the happenings here on Stoneway Dr. Somehow, all our news get leaked out one way or another, and it happens that I am a very newsy person, so I am partly to blame. First matter of business is that you are about to get acquainted to a very friendly, lovable, adorable dog who is the newest member of our happy big family. Karol Kili, our new yorkshire/rat terrier. We received him last week on Tuesday, when our grandparents brought him and his sister over. It is the first time we have had a family dog and so as you can guess it was quite an occasion to remember. And about his name, really it has quite a meaning. Karol for Pope John Paul who is going to be canonized soon, and Kili, for Kili the dwarf in the Hobbit which, as you can see is all the rage since the movie came out. Second order of business, The Mittwoch Weekly has been released and all who are interested can ask questions, and order an issue, which we are giving out for free since this is our first "newspaper" experience. Third, we are back from CA. I still am tired and am sleeping later than usual, and I am trying hard not to overdo our busyness. It has been a very happy week for us nd we are deep in preparing for Easter. Didn't Lent go so fast? And it was supposed to be one of the longest Lents in years. Perhaps it is because I am growing older.
Me and Eph holding Karol Kili. Doesn't he look like Benji? He is very sweet. Cioa for now, Avimar

5 comments:

  1. In case you are wondering, Mittwoch means Wednesday in German, and also the middle of the week. We published it on a Wednesday. Avi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed your California post!!! I have to go back and read it- Karol Kili is very cute (but you are cuter)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My goodness Aunt S! You are full of compliments!(is it because of my gaps?(anxiously) My goodness!)

      Delete
    2. now now avi !!! don't do a betsy on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from magda

      Delete
  3. Nice puppy ! I'll bet he has plenty of energy.

    ReplyDelete