Monday, October 2, 2017

Found My Doppelgänger!


What is a doppelgänger?  I didn't know either until this year, so before you rack your brains and try and remember any scraps of german you might have heard during the Oktoberfest, or even while eating those noodles at the Glockenspiel, let me tell you.

Relatively new to the world, doppelgänger-searching is basically finding an identical twin that's not related to you in any way.  Finding your look-alike.   Doppelgänger means "Double".

Without even meaning to, I found my twin by watching a Youtube video of one of the greatest Motown trios, Martha and The Vandellas.  Of course, this is who I am being for Halloween(Already bought a stylish bouffant wig)!  Though we may not look alike now, We definitely have similarities when Martha Reeves was in her twenties.   Now I just have to find those cute back up singers...


This isn't the clearest video so if you want to see for yourself if Avila Dauvin has a clear resemblance to this wonderful singer, look up Martha Reeves and believe me, there is something definitely shared between the two. 


 


1 comment: