Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! This has to count has a short little newsletter, showing my regards and love for you all this year!
Time flies by so fast I feel like I'm still recovering from last years bounty.

I,(13) am having a hard but fun time concocting a story where my heroine is mute. I am still wondering if I can wangle her for long. Her name is simply 'Cornelia'. This year has been pretty eventful. What can you expect as there are six kids ambling around the house and farm. Christmas shopping with everybody roving the aisles of Goodwill was fun. The rule, standing a jump-ropes width from the other person was sometimes disregarded. Anyway, we all had a wonderful and very rich christmas with stockings and a heavily laden tree. We went to our Grandparents and had a large banquet, feasting on ham, stuffing and pie.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Christmass to you too ! And have a good Ordinary Time also Avimar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Happy Ordinary time, Happy Valentines Day, Happy Mardi Gras, etc. What other holidays can we fit into jan and feb? National Talk Gibberish Day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oregon's birthday in 1859. Same day as Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete