Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The Goings On

I haven't connected with my followers for over two weeks at least and so now is the time to reconnect and get together.
Homeschool assignment is writing a report on Joseph Stalin. I am really not into researching his life, he was one of the cruelest men in history. The interesting thing though about his life is that he was studying to become an orthodox priest, I was taken aback. This was before he got into communism.

We did The Old Woman in the Shoe recital and it was a success! But the only thing was no flash photography during the preformance and so we had to do little pics backstage from Aunt L. They are very cute though.)

Craft wise: My Grandma gave me a giftcard to Micheals for my 13th birthday so I am going to get some craft supplies for something inspiring. I am working on a scrapbook with my friend so that we can remember what we did in 2015 and our friendship. I think all friends and cousins, relatives, and everybody should at least make one scrapbook in their entire life, and I am working on two! (Well, I am not the busiest person though)

No comments:

Post a Comment