Monday, November 24, 2014

Advent: No Internet

For Advent this year we aren't going to have any internet or TV. So this is going to be my last blogpost until after Christmas. So its a little different than last year. So this should be an ultimate, counting-for-months post. I mean, until Christmas we won't be at the screen. So I am going to include a few things which will be happening this blessed week! Tomorrow, family is coming, on Wednesday, friends are coming, Thanksgiving going to be such a blast, and the weekend full of partying! When you have a large house, you can't help giving a few get-to-gethers. (I think is would be great if we had a hoe-down, like a barn dance.) Oh, Dad already found the perfect christmas tree. He was driving home when he saw a large christmas tree on the road. Its beautiful and I want to bury my nose in its boughs. On Dec 31st I am getting an operation on my gums, so please keep that intention in your prayers. I'm really nervous. I really hope your holidays will be splendid as we get together for another christmas and New Year. I will pray that you each have a marvelous time with your families! God Bless You!

2 comments: